The Raven Sound feature
The Sound feature provides a sense of security with trigger confirmation, error alerts, and more.
- To view, select, and make volume adjustments to the sound volume, start in the Zone Control Display by swiping from the bottom to the top of the touch screen.
- Then rotate the command ring dial to the Settings icon and tap on it.
- Then rotate the command ring dial to the Sound icon and tap on it.
- You have the options of Master, Errors, Start screen, and Buttons. Use the command ring dial to scroll through the options and tap on ✓ to make your selection and edit the volume control.
- Once you have made your edit to the volume control, tap the ✓.
- You can now make more edits to the remaining options or press the Back/Home button 3 times to return you to the Zone Control Display.
If you need to mute all sounds, you can quickly perform this task through the Quick Setting Screen or the Master Remote Screen.