The Raven flash trigger is an innovative game changer in the photography industry. It offers the unique ability to trigger and control power levels of two different flash brands at the same time. Get more creative lighting control at your fingertips.
It currently supports Canon, Nikon and Hasselblad camera bodies along with flashes from Profoto, Paul C. Buff, Godox / Flashpoint / Pixapro, PocketWizard, and Canon and Nikon using PocketWizard Flex TT5/TT6. Please see camera and flash compatibility before purchasing your Raven. Don't forget to checkout Raven specifications and Raven vs other brand comparison.
The Raven flash trigger offers multiple features, compared to its counterparts, such as dual flash brand control and triggering, TTL, Manual and PowerTrack modes, SyncView, HSS and Rear Curtain Sync, Control Modes (Sync Only, Manual + Sync, Full Control), remote camera triggering, Auto and Manual Focus assist light, Fill light, RF Noise Indicator, MultiPop and SpeedCycle, Intervalometer, OLED color touchscreen, WiFi firmware updates and more. Check out the complete list of features.
Please note that $4.99 will be charged as default shipping fee for signature required on all US and global orders.
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Padded Carrying Case
The Raven comes with a limited, one year manufacturers warranty against manufacturer’s defects for parts and labor that is automatically activated from the date of Raven purchase. It also applies to products and/or accessories manufactured by Fusion TLC sold through the official website, authorized dealers or distributors. This limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Defects and damages due to dirt, dust, or foreign debris
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken and/scratched glass and hardware, etc.), mishandling, abuse, dropping or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unauthorized repair or modification by a party other than Fusion TLC
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case/body, altercation and peeling, etc.)
- Any damage use with unauthorized third party products
- Battery leakage
- Any type of damage to equipment case