Connecting Godox/Flashpoint flashes
- Start from the Zone Control Display by swiping from bottom to top.
- Then rotate dial to Brand and tap on it.
- Scroll through and select Godox as the 1st choice and press
- Then select the channel based on the least amount of RF Noise available, and press
- Press Back/Home button to return to Zone Control Display so you can begin taking pictures.
*If you need to make a quick channel change, you can swipe from top to bottom of the screen, and tap . Here you can quickly scroll through to find the best channel for your shooting environment. Tap once you have made your selection. Then press the Back/Home button once to take you back to the Zone Control Display.
*Remember to set the same channel on your Godox lighting equipment
*Only 3 zones (A,B, and C) are available for use with TTL. However, you are able to mix both Manual and TTL, set in different zones, in the same shoot.
*The Godox AD600BM and Xplor AD600 need to have firmware version 1.9 or newer to be compatible with the Raven.
*Godox AD200 / AD400 / AD600 users, when the flash is used off camera, it is highly recommended to disable Auto Power standby function. If you do not have this mode set to disable, the flash turns off on you if you stop shooting for more than 30 minutes.