SpeedCycle is for those fast-paced rapid shooting situations where the strobes are not capable of recycling fast enough by allowing you to sequentially trigger 2 or more strobes
When using SpeedCycle, the Raven automatically cycles to the next channel after each picture is taken to trigger the next strobe. The Raven will continue to change channels until you stop taking pictures for 3 seconds, at which point the Raven will reset to the original channel. Each receiver radio, or strobe, needs to be set to a channel in sequential order to match the cycle of the Raven transmitter.
- To set up SpeedCycle start by tapping on any zone to highlight the zone letter, or number
- The tap on the Zone Mode Selector icon highlighted with a blue circle
- Here in the Zone Mode Screen, tap on the icon
- To confirm the SpeedCycle is selected, the icon is green
- The Raven will automatically return you to the Zone Control Display
- You will now see the SpeedCycle icon in all the zones and you are now ready to start taking pictures