To locate the About screen
- Start from the Zone Control Display and swipe from the bottom to the top of the touchscreen.
- Then rotate the command ring dial to Settings and tap on it.
- Again, rotate the command ring dial to About and tap on it.
- Here you can use the command ring dial to scroll through the 3 pages of information.
- When finished, press the Back/Home button 3 times to return to the Zone Control Display.
The About screen has 3 pages of Raven information:
Displays the date and time the Raven is currently set to. It also shows the current battery level along with the amount of voltage. Next is the charge/discharge current with a normal current draw between -150mA to -190mA. When charging your Raven this value will be a positive value. Then there is confirmation of the Raven battery being charged or not. Lastly, the current operating temperature is color-coded, green is normal, blue is too cold, and red is too hot.
Displays the model and the serial number of your Raven, along with the hardware version for each processor chip.