Using Remote Trigger Photo count
Another in a long line of intuitive features, Remote Trigger Photo count gives you greater control and flexibility to push your creative boundaries. Remote Trigger Photo count allows up to 60 additional images to be taken after the transmitted signal is received.
This feature can be used in high-speed sports action to capture peak action, or it can be combined with additional features such as Trigger delay to allow for recycle time when adding Relay Mode for use of strobes for your images. It can also be combined with Intervalometer or Sound Trigger while using Trigger delay to increase the number of images taken and include Relay Mode to add in strobes for every image. The creative possibilities are endless!
Setting up Remote Trigger Photo count
- Starting from the Zone Control Display, tap the touchscreen and swipe from right to left on the screen.
- Now tap on the Remote icon.
- Choose your Trigger method by using the command ring dial to scroll to your selection and tap ✓
- This next screen is the Trigger confirmation screen for the option you selected. Tap the touchscreen and swipe from top to bottom.
- Here in the Remote Receiver Screen Tap on the Remote Trigger Photo count icon
- Now use the command ring dial to scroll to the number of additional frames for the remote camera to take, then tap on ✓ to confirm your selection.
- Depending on your choice of Trigger method, you might need to set a receiver channel and zone. You can do this by tap on the Channel Selector icon , or Zone Selector icon
- You will be returned to the Remote Receiver Screen to choose additional options such as Trigger delay or Relay Mode.
- Once you have made your selections and entered all essential information for the features, press the Back/Home button once to return to the Trigger confirmation screen.
- You are now ready to start taking pictures
*Click to learn more about Intervalometer, Sound Trigger, Relay Mode, and Trigger delay.