Setting power Display Units on the Raven
The Raven offers three options for power level settings, 0.3, 0.1, and Fractions for those more familiar with speedlite power adjustments.
Setting Display Units
- Start in the Zone Control Display by swiping from bottom to top of the touchscreen
- This brings you to the Settings Carousel Screen. Use the command ring dial to scroll to Settings icon and tap on it.
- Now use the command ring dial and scroll to the Display Units icon and tap on it.
- Here you will see the three options of 0.3, 0.1, or Fractions. You cannot choose different Display Units for different zones. The option you choose will be the only option for all zones activated.
- Scroll to your preference and tap ✓.
- Then press the Back button twice and you will return to the Zone Control Display where you can begin adjusting the power levels with your new setting
*Fractions are not available TTL mode. Display units are set to 0.1 by default