On a rare occasion, there might be a situation where the Raven might freeze or lockup, and you are unable to make any changes, select options, or change screens. If, and when this happens you can do a 3-button reset of the Raven. To do this, you will need to press 3 buttons at exactly the same time for one quick press and release. Press and release the Test, Back, and SyncView buttons. The reset should be very quick, about 6 seconds, to reboot to the Zone Control Display.
If the reset of the Raven does not work, and the issue still exists, please contact us.
Reset to Default Settings
There may be times where the reseting of a Raven my not fix the issue. In these circumstances, reseting to default settings might fix the issue. However, once you reset to default settings the Raven restarts back to factory settings and you will lose your saved Wifi network, Wifi password, lighting brands, channels, and power levels, and you will need to re-enter all this information again.
- To reset to default settings, start from the Zone Control Display and swipe from bottom to top of the screen.
- Then rotate the dial to Settings and tap on it.
- Then rotate the dial to Reset to Default, and tap on it.
- Here you will tap on Settings.
- Now you need to confirm to reset the raven to default factory settings. Click to continue.
- Then click again if you are sure you want to reset to default factory settings. The Raven will then restart and return to the Zone Control Display with the original factory settings.
*Do not tap on File System! This should only be done after speaking and consulting with a FusionTLC Team Member first.
*Remember to re-enter your Wifi network and password to be able to update your Raven with cloud updates.