Adjusting clock settings
- Adjusting the clock settings is very easy. Start from the Zone Control Display screen, swipe bottom to top.
- Then use the dial to scroll to Settings and tap on it.
- Then use the dial to scroll to Clock Setting and tap on it.
- Here you can use your finger on the screen or use the rotating dial to change the hour, minute, and AM/PM.
- Once you have it set to the correct time, press .
- The next screen allows you to set the correct date in Month, Day, and Year.
- Tap when done.