Using PocketWizard radios
- Start from the Zone Control Display by swiping from bottom to top.
- Then rotate dial to Brand and tap on it.
- Scroll through and select Wizard as the 1st choice and press
- Then select the channel with the least amount of RF Noise available, and press
- Press the Back/Home button to return to Zone Control Display.
When setting up your compatible PocketWizard radio unit as the receiver, you will need to be in RX Mode when using it for flash triggering. Simply tap the Menu button until you see RX in the screen. Now you can set to the same channel as the Raven unit.
*Remember to set the same channel on your Wizard lighting equipment
*Only 3 zones (A,B, and C) are available for use with TTL
*PocketWizard Plus IIIe requires E Release firmware version 2.708 or higher
*PocketWizard Plus IVe requires E Release firmware version 2.701 or higher
*PocketWizard FlexTT5 for Nikon requires E Release firmware version 4.105 or higher
*PocketWizard FlexTT5 for Canon requires E Release firmware version 8.003 or higher