Using remote camera Relay Mode
One of the most valuable features when using Remote Camera Triggering, Relay mode allows you to use strobes when triggering a remote camera.
Relay Mode works by using two channels. One is a receiving channel, and the other is a transmitting channel to send the signal to the strobe radio when the remote camera is triggered. The transmitting signal is on the Flash Control side (2.4GHz and 340-350MHz), so you have the option of selecting any single flash brand or you can combine two flash brands.
- Start with setting up the Raven receiver by swiping from right to left on the Zone Control Display
- This brings you to the Camera Triggering Screen. Here you will tap on the Remote icon
- In the next screen, scroll to Radio and tap the
- This Receiver Confirmation screen shows the current amount of RF Noise present for the current channel selected, the letter zone, and how many intervals you have set. From this screen, swipe from top down
- Here you will tap on the Relay Mode icon
- To confirm Relay Mode is now set, you should see this icon
- From here you can now set your receiving channel by selecting
- You can also set your receiving zone by selecting
- When finished with your zone selections, press the Back button to return to the Receiver Confirmation screen. You are now ready to use Relay Mode