Available in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and South America. Additional availability coming soon!
- FusionTLC Raven, charging cable, and quick start guide
- PocketWizard Plus IIIe and remote camera triggering cable
The Raven-Nikon and PocketWizard Plus IIIe Remote bundle is the most feature-packed bundle we offer.
When combined, the FusionTLC Raven and PocketWizard Plus IIIe enable high speed remote camera triggering as well as signal strength checking and frame counting.
The FusionTLC Raven allows you to reinvent your shooting method with a revolutionary full color touch-screen. Trigger multiple flash brands simultaneously. Twist the haptic ring dial for precise level adjustment. With TTL, Manual, HSS, Cloud-WiFi Update, PowerTracking, MultiPop, SpeedCycle, SyncView, built-in focus assist and video light, GPS, remote camera triggering, sound triggering, and so much more, the Raven is ready to take your creativity to new heights.
The PocketWizard Plus llle Transceiver is the most reliable, feature-packed, easy-to-use solution for remote flash and camera triggering available. The Plus llle is an Auto-Sensing Transceiver which means it will automatically switch between transmit and receive as needed and is reverse-compatible with all PocketWizard radios, making it the perfect addition to existing gear. Whether new to remote triggering of cameras and flashes or a top professional pushing gear to the limits, the Plus llle’s reliability, simplicity and performance make it the perfect tool for the job.
Please note that $4.99 will be charged as default shipping fee for signature required on all US and global orders.
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Padded Carrying Case
The Raven comes with a limited, one year manufacturers warranty against manufacturer’s defects for parts and labor that is automatically activated from the date of Raven purchase. It also applies to products and/or accessories manufactured by Fusion TLC sold through the official website, authorized dealers or distributors. This limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Defects and damages due to dirt, dust, or foreign debris
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken and/scratched glass and hardware, etc.), mishandling, abuse, dropping or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unauthorized repair or modification by a party other than Fusion TLC
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case/body, altercation and peeling, etc.)
- Any damage use with unauthorized third party products
- Battery leakage
- Any type of damage to equipment case